Thursday, February 3, 2011

Handmade gift for my sister


One week before i had given holi gift to my sister. She said that it was cool and gave a kiss.

First i took a paper and oil pastels

with yellow oil pastel i coloured the full paper

after that with red oil pastel i coloured the full paper

and with blue oil pastel i coloured the the full paper

at last with sharp tool like srewdriver

i scraped the picture and took some colour out to give it a nice effect

my family told it was super

i too liked it so much

now it is in my file

3 comments:

  1. Tell me more about your sister kathy. How old is she? What does she do? Tell me a lot about you and your sister. I'll share my kiddos blog once completed. You should also visit her blog and comment. It will make her happy.

    ReplyDelete