Thursday, May 19, 2016

Annual Day at school.

Lat year,the school organised an annual day.We all were so excited.We were divided into groups for the dance performance.Luckily,I was one of the members in the group....LOL!We rehearsed and rehearsed for that day.Another exciting thing for me was that I was the anchor too along with Sumanth...yay!!
Everyday the afternoon classes were alloted for the practise.We all practised for nearly a month.The before day of the celebrations,it was so tiring...Whew!We practised hell lot of times that day.
Annual Day was here...Everyone were so busy like bees.We were given burger as snacks and a frooty.The sad part for me that day was that I had severe cold,cough and throat ache.
Mom was there on time but dad got late a bit from the office.As soon as the anchoring part was finished,I had to rush to wear my costume and makeup for the dance.I danced really well for the first time on stage...hehehe!
It was a fabulous day.
But this time,the annual day is in the month of june or july maybe.So,I will surely miss being a part of the performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment