Monday, May 23, 2016

My favourite movies.

I have loads of favourite english movies in each genre.I can watch them as many times as possible.In the action genre,I like ''The Avengers'' and all the others parts of it and all the marvel super heroes movies especially "Iron Man''.
In adventure genre,I love to watch ''The Journey to the Mysterious Island and Centre of the Earth,The Lord of the Rings(all parts),jurassic world.
In comedy genre,I like ''The Minions'' and few more.
Whereas in drama genre,I have few movies that I like which includes ''The Slumdog Millinaire''
In fantasy genre,''Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'',''The Enchanted'',Harry Potter,Hobbit,Pirates of the Carribean,Snow White,Hunger Games,Green Mile and much more interests me.
In Mystery genre,I love to watch Sherlock Homes by Robert Junior Downey.
In Sci-fi,''Gravity'',Interstellar and loads more.
At last in the comedy genre,''The Bucket List'' is at the top and ''27 dresses'' , ''Bridesmaids'',''Confessions of a Shopaholic'' and so much more.
These are just few movies among my favourites that I mentioned here and I am sure that there are tons more... ;P including animated ones too.



No comments:

Post a Comment