Thursday, April 21, 2016

Becoming a Head Girl.....!!2016

When I was in grade 10, the school had to choose new cabinet members.So,the time came to decide who will be elected for what position.Suprisingly,I was chosen for the head girl position....WOW!It was a great oppurtunity for me and I was selected by the management of the school....how wonderful?


The also decided to choose a head boy this time.So,they chose Abheer for the head boy position.
We all got to know our positions and it was time to get ready for the investiture ceremony.


We practised a lot for the march past and everything else with the help of all the teachers especially our P.T teacher,Narasimha Sir.The chief guest was no one else,it was our Revati Mam.
Everyda






y, we spent the afternoon classes for the practice.


We practiced very well and were ready.The day had come,we all were very energetic.I was the first one to march forward and recieve my badge,slash and flag from Revati Mam.It was an spectacular moment.I marched with dignity and pride.The students of each house marched behind me.I felt very much honoured.If I wouldn't have been in this school,I wouldn't have got such an oppourtunity.I will surely miss these moments in my future....























No comments:

Post a Comment