Thursday, April 21, 2016

Teacher's Day...2016

Yet another teacher's day....This time too,the students had to dress up like teachers and teach the lower class students so that we can give the teachers little bit of rest....
We also had many activities organised as a part of the celebration.I represented Komala Mam....one of my favourite teachers : D
I wore the saree that mom has.....very very difficult to manage the whole day in a saree.
It was fun.I did teach few classes....coonducted a quiz and played a game.Then,we had our yummy lunch.
For the celebrations,Sumanth and I were the anchors.The celebrations went really well.I liked it a lot....few songs,drama,dance....
Cool experience!!!




 

 


 

 


 


 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 
 







































No comments:

Post a Comment